Sunday 9 March 2014

Beauty/Fashion Wishlist

(Left - right, Top: NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in 'Mount Blanc', 'Honey' by Marc Jacobs Perfume, SEPHORA Hourlass Ambient Lighting Blush in 'Ethereal Glow', Escentric Molecules 'Molecule 01'. Bottom: Nike Free Run Trainers, IPhone 5s, ZOEVA Rose Golden Luxury Set)

I always find myself with a huge list of beauty products and fashion items that I so desperately desire and therefore am always on the countdown to payday. At the moment, the picture above shows what's at the very top of that extensive list, with the NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in prime position.

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation - I am a lover of everything NARS and am constantly goggling over everything on their website, so when I saw everyone drooling over this foundation I just had to give it a tester - naturally! Whilst in London, I thought I'd pop into John Lewis and give it a quick swatch and I'm glad I did as I was Immediately sold on the product. However, it doesn't come cheap at £30.50 for 30ml! This is definitely going to have to be a quick purchase and throw away the receipt kinda spree when payday finally arrives.

Honey by Marc Jacobs - The smell of this one is to die for! It starts off being a light floral scent, turning into a slightly creamier smell as time moves on. A definite warming of the soul scent and a must have for the fast approaching spring/summer time.

SEPHORA Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in 'Ethereal Glow' - This is quite a new arrival on the beauty scene and have seen many Bloggers/YouTubers raving about this blush. It's meant to provide the cheeks with a gorgeous shimmer to exhibit 'depth and dimention'. To me, this looks perfect for the spring/summer so cannot wait to get my hands on it.

Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 - I am yet to actually take a sniff of this one but all the hype is enough to assure me that I need it in my life, without a doubt. It contains just one ingredient and exerts a 'pleasant, subtle velvety-woody not' - how enticing is that?! 

Nike Free Runs - These trainers are just gorgeous and I really feel that they will make me want to exercise more and go for more frequent runs if I get them! You can even design your own pair on the Nike iD website making them which ever colour you want to.

IPhone 5/5S - I use my phone for everything and I mean everything, from taking photos for blog posts to looking for new recipies online then watching my favourite YouTubers new videos. I currently have the IPhone 4 which is great because I always have it with me and can snap a shot in seconds, but would love the IPhone 5/5s to ensure that my photos are better quality.

ZOEVA Rose Golden Luxury Set - I love my makeup brushes (who doesn't) so when I saw people raving about these I knew that I had to add them to my list. 



Do you have a beauty/fashion wishlist and if so what's on yours? Let me know in the comments below :) 

Love,
Harriet xo

4 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh those Hourglass AL Blushes!! I really like how you structured this post. I have been thinking of doing a makeup wishlist post for a while but I feel like 1) I wouldn't know how to format it, and 2) I have so much stuff on my wishlist I cannot possibly narrow it down!
    http://blushandfuss.wordpress.com/
    Best- Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just gorgeous?! Aw thank you, and yes you should! If it's a long list, you could always do it in two or three parts or seperate them into different catagories :) x

      Delete
  2. I have the Hourglass AL blush on my wish list too! It looks absolutely stunning, can't wait to get my hands on it (one day!) I want to get the NARSissist blush palette, which looks amaze-balls too!

    Great choices!

    Paula at Beauty Lover xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're just all so gorgeous - definitely on my must haves list! Ah gosh samee, I love the look of their bronzers too :) Thanks for reading xx

      Delete

I love reading all your comments and replying to them so feel free to leave a little note down below and I'll get back to you asap :) xo